Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Best Christmas Movies

My favorite Christmas movies are:


  1. A Christmas Story

  2. The Grinch (the original animation)

  3. Elf

  4. It's A Wonderful Life

  5. The Family Stone

  6. Home Alone

  7. Love Actually

  8. The Holiday

  9. A Charlie Brown Christmas

  10. One Magic Christmas

Judge my list all you want, these are my favorites. I LOVE holiday themed rom-coms: Love Actually, The Holiday and When Harry Met Sally. I know When Harry Met Sally is not technically a holiday movie, but I always think of it that way and make a point to watch it at this time of year. I watched it on Sunday in fact. I've used a couple of songs from it on my various Christmas CDs (Winter Wonderland by Ray Charles most notably).
I can guess that Meet Me in St Louis (which I do watch every year), White Christmas, Miracle on 34th Street, and Christmas Vacation top many peoples lists.

What are your favorite Christmas movies? Let's see some comments and dialogue peeps!!

3 comments:

  1. "One Magic Christmas" is probably my favorite Christmas-specific movie, closely followed by "Meet me in St. Louis" and "It's a Wonderful Life." It's hard to have time to sit and watch a movie at full-length these days, but I need to try to get these in! I've been looking for "It's a Wonderful Life" in WIDEscreen and can't seem to find it in anything but fullscreen! Travesty!

    ReplyDelete